About Zpark: Zpark Energy Systems is a rapidly growing company specializing in E-mobility and energy systems solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced Product Owner to strengthen our Product Management team. If you have experience and passion to define roadmaps, strategies, and the vision for our service-based products then we want to hear from you! This role offers a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with a focus on technology, E-mobility and energy systems.
In this role, you will be the link between our customers’ needs and the development team. Your task will be to identify the current and (possibly) future customer needs and tie them with our company's ideas and values so our products and features will be coherent, successful and relevant. We see this role as the middle point between the management and stakeholders' team, the development team, and the customer/business idea.
What you’ll do:
- Define a strategic vision and road map for the products with the focus on our service-based capabilities
- Present the strategic vision, both short term and long term, to the management team and external parties
- Understand the customer’s needs and translate them into prioritized features and stories for development
- Monitor the market, and look for new modern and cutting-edge solutions
- Align stakeholders and other Product Owners, to have cross-functional alignment on the development plan
- Create backlog tickets using Jira and Confluence
- Experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner building software that is customer facing and service-oriented
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to work collaboratively with other teams and department, participating in feature reviews and UX workshops
- You are data driven and have experience with creating business strategies and presenting them to external partners
- Experience leading global initiatives with high visibility to executive management
It is a plus if you:
- You have a Bachelor or Master's degree in Business, Economics or similar; alternatively, you have gained similar knowledge from work experience
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Development or similar; alternatively, you have gained similar knowledge from work experience
- Experience working in an international environment
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity for growth and development in a dynamic industry.
- Collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Opportunity to work in a hybrid position, with flexibility to work partly in our office and partly remotely.
- Choose to work from our office in Luleå or Gothenburg
How to Apply: If you are a proactive individual with a background in technology, e-mobility, or a related field, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please fill in the form with your resume and cover letter and we will get back to you!
Zpark Energy Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.