Zpark was founded in 2021 with the ambition to revolutionize the market of charging solutions for every segment of e-Mobility.
With our roots in development of electronics and embedded systems, we have chosen a tech heavy approach where we take control over both hardware and software development. This makes it possible for us to create cost-effective and complete charging solutions.
To accelerate the transition to sustainable transportation, radical improvements are needed regarding the cost of setting up and operating an electric transportrt system.
Our mission is to accomplish this without compromising on quality, and with a seamless integration for the user and surrounding systems.
Zpark is a subsidiary of the Tech Invest North Group, which has been investing in young innovative technology companies since 2019.
This is a full-time role with Zpark Energy Systems AB located in Luleå, with flexibility for remote work. As a Strategic Buyer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic procurement plans and initiatives to drive cost savings and supplier performance improvement. You will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including production, engineering, logistics, and quality assurance to develop and implement long-term sourcing strategies. You will also participate in the negotiation and management of contracts with suppliers, and help to identify and resolve any supplier performance issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or similar. Alternative, you have gained similar knowledge from work experience.
- Experience in Strategic Procurement and Sourcing.
- Experience in negotiating and managing contracts with suppliers.
- Experience using ERP systems for procurement and inventory management.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in data analysis and modeling.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams, and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities with competing deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Opportunity for growth and development in a dynamic industry.
How to apply
Please fill in the form with your resume and cover letter and we get back to you!
Zpark Energy Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.