We are Grepit a leading technology company, that focuses on software- and hardware solutions and cutting-edge projects that push the boundaries of technology. At Grepit AB, innovation meets reality and technology opens doors to endless possibilities.
We are now searching for an experienced Cyber Security Software Developer to join our software development team. If you have a passion for software development and cybersecurity, and are interested in (ethical hacking) and finding weaknesses in complex systems, we want to hear from you!
In this role, you'll be part of our software development team, where your task is to test the ability to detect, handle, and fix breaches in systems and services, whether they're internal or public-facing. This directly contributes to enhancing the protection against real-world attacks. Your network and operational security skills and experience will be put to good use in this exciting position.
What you will do:
- Plan, research, and execute security threats to simulate real world cyberattacks
- Develop tools, methods and know-how to prevent them
- Generate effective, reusable, and scalable Python code
- Collaborate within agile teams, using Jira and Confluence
- Experience in cybersecurity - we are open to a diverse set of backgrounds. Knowledge of security concepts such as: vulnerabilities, (ethical hacking), best practices, security policies and encryption
- Understanding of security threats against server/services/network infrastructure.
- Experience in Python, comfortable with developing and testing software programs using Python programming language
- Experience with developing iteratively using Git as a version control tool
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to work collaboratively with Hardware and Software engineers as part of the team, participating in code reviews and sharing ideas
It's a plus if you:
- You have a Bachelor or master's degree in computer science or similar. Alternatively, you have gained similar knowledge from work experience.
- Have experience in artificial intelligence (AI) or machine learning (ML)
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity for growth and development in a dynamic industry.
- Collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Opportunity to work in a hybrid position, with flexibility to work partly in our office and partly remotely.
- Choose to work from our office in Luleå or Gothenburg
How to Apply: At Grepit AB, we are always on the lookout for creative minds and skilled professionals to join our dynamic team. If you are a skilled Cyber Security Software Developer with a passion for technology and a commitment to excellence, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please fill in the form with your resume and cover letter and we will get back to you!
Grepit AB is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Let’s collaborate and create a future where technology knows no limits. Join Grepit AB and be part of something extraordinary.