About Grepit: Grepit AB focuses on software solutions and cutting-edge projects that push the boundaries of technology. At Grepit AB, innovation meets reality and technology opens doors to endless possibilities.
We are now looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to join our team. As a core member of our projects, you will collaborate closely with other developers, have direct communication with customers and stakeholders, and work on translating UI/UX design wireframes into functional code. This role involves design and production to understand their needs, propose features, create prototypes, and contribute significantly to the visual and functional aspects of our applications. In this role you will bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features, ensuring a seamless user experience.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use, promoting efficiency and consistency.
- Collaborate closely with backend developers to define implementation paths and ensure seamless integration.
- Deliver design artifacts, including user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that balance design aesthetics with intuitive functionality.
- Communicate directly with customers and stakeholders to understand their requirements and ensure their satisfaction with the end product.
- Optimize user experience by implementing effective design solutions.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to provide high-quality code and testing to fix bugs and ensure usability.
- Comprehensive understanding of modern frontend web ecosystems and application lifecycle.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in computer science or equivalent; or equivalent knowledge gained through work experience.
- Experience with agile development methods like Scrum.
- Previous knowledge or experience with Thingsboard.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work in a hybrid position, with flexibility to work partly in our office and partly remotely.
- Choose to work from our office in Luleå or Gothenburg
- Collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Career growth and development opportunities within our company.
How to Apply: At Grepit AB, we are always on the lookout for creative minds and skilled professionals to join our dynamic team. If you are a skilled Frontend Developer and are passionate about technology, innovation, and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please fill in the form with your resume and cover letter and we will get back to you!
Grepit AB is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Let’s collaborate and create a future where technology knows no limits. Join Grepit AB and be part of something extraordinary.